ARIEL

Monday, March 31, 2008

im bck ppl
to eudora: im nt angry at u k??love you lots(:

SUNDAY.
woke up lyk 3 am
gosh
freakin tired.
went to buy new phone aft tennis
yay.
love my phone man.
had a hard time tellin every1 my new num nn tryin to identify myself
some ppl jus forgot about me
lol.

2dae.
went fer redshirts.last wk of redshirts tingy
yay!!
aft so many wks of goin to skul early when skul starts late,finally,some kinda break
bt to all,gt ready fer ltc camp.it's gonna be tough
we almost died frm lbc camp
which is onli 2 days nn ltc camp is 4 days 4 nights
hpe i dun die
lol
1st lesn was helen tan.english
as borin as it will ever be.
spoilt my day.
gt the oral tingy.
luckily i finished mine cos the class is in total chaos today.
challengers was first.
he said this
"my hobby is sleeping.last time pri skul i sleep in class.the teacher see me sleep not happy.so send me to the principal.the principal treat me drink coffee.the tcr so gd sia.let me sleep in air con office.okay.end of speech"
dhen aft some ppl is jia hin turn
"my hobby is same as tan tok seng,talking.there are many kinds of talkin.screamin,shoutin,wailing.everytime in class i oso talk.dhen everytime our class very noisy dher dm will come nn sae stop talkin.bt she oso talkin wad."
i was lyk lol
dhen kenneth.same ting as last yr
cn he jus stop talkin bout lumber jets???
idk wads tt anw.
haha
recess.
dhen mt.bored -.-"
stars.
slack at dher com lab.me nn wuan ling kp findin stupid websites.lol
last period was maths.
i dun understand a word mr cheang's tokin bout.
once again.
urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home