ARIEL

Saturday, March 22, 2008

hiie.
keepin my blog alive(:

2dae's okay luhh.
woke up at 8 plus.
dhen watched tv.
bathed,than went to cousin's hse
tok tok tok with her.
dhen wif carol
i told her tt roy told me everyting.
so she was lyk so madwoman scoldin hm -.-"
shanghai cousins was there too!!!
miriam was cute!!
got a pic of her
in the nxt post yeahh.
daniel was there.
he kept eatin
he had breakfast.
bt dhen he saw colin eatin bread,so he wanted it too
dhen auntie gina went to gt egg tarts
he ate two -.-"
than there were chocolates on the table.he ate one whole bar
aft tt was lunch
he ate 1 big plate of rice
gosh
hes onli 6 yrs old
bt hes nt fat.
he jus love eatin
i guess tts his one nn onli hobby.
haas;DD


aft tt went to tm
shopping with mum nn ally
bought new slippers!!!
WHOOS!!!
thanks mum!!
met caizhen
at montip
chatted with her.
ouh ya,on my way to the bus stop going to tm
some dumb stupid freakass brainless bird shitted on my pants
urgh~
my suayest thing ever!!
i hate tt.
stupid.
lol
4gt tt
i managed to clean it off me anw.
errrrmmm..
tts all
bye(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home