ARIEL

Friday, April 18, 2008

hello(:
back-here-once-again

okay.im totalli obsessed with dancing nw.
nn i guess i speak with some kinda english slang
thanks to eden
well,at least it improves my english.
haha XD

last day of dance lesson ends.
which is totalli saded.
i was the 16 out of 44 to be in the dancing dvd!!!
haha!!
yishun sec was so sour nn smells like vinegar ystd
i was lyk whoo!!! shiok!!
than when me,eunice nn julie went to toilet to prepare our hair for the video,tt fucking ghost;xiao bai lian walked past me lyk the road is her ah gong wan.
not happy than say luhh.
who scared of you.
i know ure jealous for not being choosen.
so sad.
no1's gonna pity you,flirto.....
u totalli suck.
u think ure pretty when ure not.
pls luhh.
wake up from ure dreams.
lyk what joee said,i suddenly feel that my grandmother is so beautiful cn.
cau ah lian.

lols.
back to school after 4 days.
feel kinda weird
bt i was super happy when i see my darlings once again.
nn sori ppl,i wasn in good mood today,i dno why.so yea,im realli realli sory.....
tell ya some good news.
im in red shirts!!!
yay!!!
super duper happy.
heard that rong fu misses me
haha XD
mayb no1 makes hm laugh.
lols.
bt too bad.
i don't realli miss you.
=p
i noe im evil.rawr!!!
1st period was pe.
helped out in the 2.4
super cool.
me nn wuan ling sat at the bus stop nn encouraged 2/1 nn some 2/10 ppl.
well,mr leong says that there is nth wrong with sitting
haha
2nd period was physics.
very slack.
cos miss hew said that we finished the syllabus for MYEs.
so good lorh.
lols
than recess than eng.
very slack oso
i dno why.
bt super borin
roger lost his wallet.
than mr ng came in to do spotcheck on every1
wth -.-"
ouh ya.
after recess when we were walkin back to class.
zhong ming told me this in mandarin.
where did you go this four days??im very worried you noe.
i was lyk LOL
than zihui told me this.
zihui(Z),zhong ming(ZM)
this happened durin the four days
my books dropped on the floor nn zhong ming picked them up

Z:why you pick up??later the boys will also make drop wan right
ZM:aiyo,very bad leh.she never come alrdy still make her books drop....

i was lyk stunned when zihui told me this.
urgh.
nvm..
than zihui asked me,if it's kenneth lim nn zhong ming,hu would i choose.
i told her that i rather die.
LOL.
no offence though =p
than it was assembly
it was supposed to be maths but it's prefect's investiture today.
so upp sec nn lower sec has combined assembly.
rubez stepped down nn shuting is the new head prefect
all the sec 3s dun lyk her nn joee nn tingyin told me why.
i was lyk OKAY......

after school went fer oral.
chinese.
it was quite okay.
lucky my slang dint come out.
or i'll die
haha XD
than went fer dance
whoo!!!
super fun
many ppl joined us.
&& dawn,i hope u got the S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-E part
lol.
than went home with tingyin.
she finally won the 'gang fight' with me once.
bt i won her again when we got off the bus.
haha XD

kaes.
i guess tts fer all(:
bye ppl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home