ARIEL

Monday, April 07, 2008

hellos(:
super duper active in bloggin.
haha.

skul lyk super slack 2dae.
bt totalli spoilt my monday cos we hv to go to skul early even though there wasn ant red shirt tingy today. -.-"
fer some international friendship wk ting.
some performance.
kinda lame bt well,at least we laughed(?)
k.
i was lyk sleepin in the hall.
lols.
half asleep,to be exact.

1st period was art.
mdm lina din come
so miss lee took over.
bt i spent my time doin the chemistry tingy luhh.
sry zihui,dint mean to lose my temper at you.
plus zhiyu nn all tt i lost my temper to.im very very very sry.

recess
we had to asemble at the parade square after recess.
dhen i was beside zhong ming.
he suddenly said HEY THERE
i was lyk huh??????????
dhen he asked me 'why today u so shang xin??'
lols.
okay.thanks zhong ming fer tt.bt nxt time use another method okay.
haha

dhen mt.
my turn to present my oral speech.
k luhh.
wasn scary.
bt i admit my content was kinda funny.
haha...
aft tt there's this tu ji ce yan.
it's lyk weird.
ask us bout our fren tingy??????
LOL

stars.
ouh.stars lesn was great.
me,wuan ling,nina nn kaster was lyk usin the internet.
sry mr osman,we abbused ure trust =p

eng.
we walked the 'long' way up to class.
bt no use.
we onli took 10 mins -.-"
in the end,we had this stupid compre test.
urgh

tmr's chinese gna be fun.
we gna hv some TEA lesn at the auditorium (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home