ARIEL

Monday, March 24, 2008

lol.kinda lazy to blog.
so jus blog on the thing tt i was tagged to do it.in case more nn more ppl starts to tag me -.-"

i was tagged by eudora ;; esther yap ;; wuan ling ;; huiying to do this.

have to list 10 things that made me happy nn than tag 10 ppl to do this (:

the 10 things:

one ;; taiwan trip.pray hard that i could go(:

two ;; i've got my best sec skul seven sisters - huiying,eudora,dawn,esther yap,wuanling,brenda plus me(:

three ;; i've got someone i lyk...heh heh :D

four ;; i got the best dad in the world.my dad rawks!!!

five ;; i've got trisha!!!

six ;; i've got tennis!! im a tennis freako

seven ;; i've got jackie!!!

eight ;; i love my life (:

nine ;; i love my character :D

ten ;; choir :D

i shall tag 10 ppl.um....

one ;; dawn
two ;; zihui
three ;; kaster
four ;; trisha
five ;; crystal
six ;; syazana
seven ;; yvonne
eight ;; cheryl
nine ;; doubleyou five =p
ten ;; zhiyu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home