ARIEL

Monday, June 14, 2010

Holidays Week 3



Can't believe that I've been doing work. Woah, great job Ariel. *Taps on shoulder* Social Studies really wrecks my brain btw.



FInally had training yesterday after 2 weeks. Aww, I miss training so much. I had 2 empty Sundays and it sucked. Haha. Training was so much more tiring than normal. Gawd, I almost died. Lol. Somehow, only 4 people was able to make it yesterday while the rest are busy with their holidays.



Then, it gave my muscleaches on my butt. Great :/



World Cup started and me being a pretty abnormal female, had stayed up till 5am just to watch England vs USA. England had disappointed my much though. And, that was a lucky goal for USA, what a miss. -.-"



NO LESSONS FOR THE WEEK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home