ARIEL

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Super achievers day 2.



Hmm, thought that it would be boring, dead, lifeless and all the negative stuff, but it turned out to be 'not bad, quite fun, quite interesting'. Haha. It isn't useless or a waste of time. Can really learn something from there. (: Woah, promoting high achievers. Hahaha. But seriously, it's quite useful.



Weekends felt weird. Maybe because there was an extra public holiday. Aww, I don't know if Good Friday rock or not. Yeap, really felt so happy for the fact that I can spend it with boyfriend, but the rating of it went down the slope since we watched Ju-on. Omg, my first horror movie in a cinema. Almost burst out into tears, I swear. Oh god, am I supposed to watch horror movies again? Hahaha. But anyway, had a few sleepless nights. Still not daring to switch off the lights when I'm alone. Nvm, I shall have it all bright then. Don't really like my house to be dark though.



Training on Sunday was extra tiring. It was raining. (What a nice time to rain, right?) So basically the balls were all wet and we were all drenched. Glad enough that I didn't fall sick yesterday. PHEWS.



Rehearsal for speech day today. It was hottttttttttttttt to the core. Haven't wore stockings ever since I was 6 when I had to wear the ballet-like ones for wedding dinners. Apparently, many couples were getting married at that period of time. Plus, the stockings were jet black luh. Oh well, I'm not moaning or anything. Ya, I am luh. But, I felt like I was trapped in an oven. Haha.



Oh yes, my phone died on me.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home