ARIEL

Tuesday, March 30, 2010



Yup, I just got to know that 5th February was World Nutella Day. WEIRD. Why is there a day for nutella? Is there a day for peanut butter, jam, kaya, etc etc? Oh well, nutella rocks anyway, I can just eat it from the bottle like that. Never tried it before. But for sure, I'll have to drink super loads of water and get super heaty. Haha..



My horror movie camp. Haha, have been pondering over it ever since I got home just now. I'll have BIG, DARK, PANDA EYES after it. But, sounds cool huh.



Can't believe I actually studied and did my homework for 3 hours in school just now. WOAH, great work Ariel. The thing is, I haven't completed all my homework yet. Please hor, I wasn't talking or anything half the time. (:



Going to do this again, haha. This was from 30 December, 2008. See this boyfriend? Hahaha..



1. Who was the last person to call you honey ?

Mummy.



2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart ?

Yup. Quite troublesome to push it all the way home. Isn't it? Then people will look at you like "what?"




3. Are You Single, or taken?

Taken. (: By my favourite person.




4. Has someone ever sang a song to you?

Yup!




5. Do you play Sudoku?

Hmm, not now. Or, not anymore. Cus Ariel can never complete 1, all by herself.




6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?

Should be able to, I hope. (:



7-18??



19. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?

My daddy.



20. Who do you text the most?

CLIVEY!




21. Who last said they loved you?

My wonderful boyfriend.




22. What color are your eyes?

Not sure. Cus like at different times, when I try to look at it, it's like either black or brown or something. Haha.



23 and 24???



25. Do you like your parents?

Mm hmm, mm hmm. :D



26. Do you secretly like someone?

No, I do it openly. Hahaha..




27. When did your last relationship end?

NOOOOO, it's not ending..... And it's not going to end. (:



28. Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?

CLIVE LEU.




29. Favorite ex?

What?!





30. Where was the farthest place you traveled?

FARTHEST place. Hahaha. Never gone beyond Asia. I'll travel around the world one day, when I earn enough money. (:




31???




32. Do you like mustard?

EHHHHH, haven't got the courage to taste it, yet.




33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?

Eat. Chocolate rules.



34. Do you look like your mom or dad?

50-50, I guess.



35???



36. Can you do splits?

NOOOOOO.....




37. What movie do you want to see right now?

Clash Of The Titans, and, How To Train Your Dragon, again. Hahaha..




38???




39. What did you do for New Year's Eve?

Erm, countdown!



40. Where will you be celebrating your new year's day next year?

Don't know, see how the plan would go. Who would plan things like that more than 1 year ahead? Ya, maybe some people would, I don't know.



41 and 42???




43. Was your mom a cheerleader?

Nope.



44???




45. What's the last letter of your middle name?

Don't think I have a middle name, right?




46???




47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?

6 or 7.



48. Do you like Care Bears?

Hardly noticed them, just know that they've got pictures on their tummies. Cute though. (:




49. What do you buy at the movies?

ERRRRRR, drinks, popcorn, chocolate!



50. Do you know how to play poker?

Yup, just learnt how to. Not good at it, at all.




51. Do you wear your seat belt?

Yup yup.




52. What do you wear to sleep?

Baggy shirt and shorts. The most comfortable and unglam clothes ever. Haha.




53. Anything big ever happen in your town?

Nope.



54. Is your hair good?

Nah, don't think so.



55. Is your tongue pierced?

Nope.



56. Do you like Liver and Onions?

NOOOOOOOOO.




57???



58. Do you like funny or serious people better?

Must know when to be funny and when to be serious. That's why my boyfriend rocks. (:



59. Ever been to L.A.?

Nope, want to.




60. Who is on your mind right now?

CLIVEY CLIVEY CLIVEY.........



61. Any plans for tonight?

Sleep.




62. What's your favorite song at the moment?

Don't know, don't know, don't know.




63. Do you hate chocolate?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.




64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?

Never fought with them before actually.




65. Are you a gullible person?

Don't know???




66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?

Maybe not last time. Now? YES.




67. If you could have any job what would it be?

Haven't thought of my career yet. Have to start brainstorming now. Haha.



68. Are you easy to get along with?

AM I AM I AM I???




69. What is your favorite time of day?

Early in the morning.




70. Are you a generally happy person?

YUP!



Thinking back now, all of us used to do all these funny funny quizzes on our blogs. Haha. Answering all these questions, usually takes up more than half of our time blogging and everything. No wonder blog posts seem so long last time. Feel like a sec 2 now. Hahahaha.



Okay, Ariel's hungry. Going to eat my chocolate!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home