ARIEL

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April fool's day tomorrow. Hmm, hope people don't come up with funny things to trick me or something. Cus, you know, although I know it's April fool's, I'd still fall for it, definitely. Haha.




I wanna be the best girlfriend.



Realised that it isn't easy to fulfil this task. Well, it's not a task anyway, it's something that I want to do for the person I love most. I want him to know how much I actually care. And, sorry dearest, I didn't mean to make you feel bad, but, I just want to do what I want to do for you. Ahhhhh, sorry, Ariel knows that she's been really bad.



Sad stuff aside. Ariel has straighten out thoughts though. You know, the girl-jealousy-thing stimulates easily, uncontrollable. Learning how to open up and not be so sensitive to little little small small things. Btw, thank you so much for listening boyfriend.




Finished my work that I'm supposed to do for the long weekends cus I know I won't bother to touch them during the 3 days. Haha. Maybe I would, but would not complete them. But hey, it's a norm. Wells, more to come tomorrow.



Everyone's looking more sleepy and more tired as each day goes by. Brain not really functioning well during class. Hmm, may not apply to everyone, but it applies to me. Haha. Most awake during Maths, because I know I have to. Or else, I'll fail it, for sure. Not saying that the other subjects are not important. I mean, for some subjects, you get it, you know it.



K, off to be the best girlfriend. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home