ARIEL

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Worn out.



I'm like extra tired than usual. I mean, after training. I feel like I'm getting old or something.



Longest sleep in my life today. Believe it or not, I haven't slept for so long in my life before. Maybe I was tired after all that have happened this week. Well, I know, it's all me. Over-thinking results in over-working-brain.



Random thought:



Everyone cheers and applauses for performing groups like CG, Band, Dance or even Drama, but no one ever cheer or applause for the choir because they really sang well or something. Unless, you're some professional who seriously listens to every single pitch and note. Oh no, I'm not jealous or whatever. Just trying to say that no one would ever say, "Hey, good job choir." So, that's why, I don't really understand why we must be so in pitch sometimes. And, choir kinda sings boring songs. If there were some high school musical or some more "in" songs sung, even though we're not that in tune, I believe, people would really really enjoy our performance more. A LOT. Anyway, just some way to let people appreciate choir more and know their existence. Oh well, okay, this ain't a random thought, but about something I saw.





But, the sec 4s have had their last performance and I swear I wouldn't join choir in my higher institute or education anymore. Haha. Sorry, but it's a fact. Officially concluded that I'm not the 'Choir' or 'Band' or 'CG' kind. Not that I don't enjoy it, but it's so not for me. Haha.



Eh, what, I'm not supposed to get emo, angry or irritated now.



You know you know, I seriously feel like I'm having puberty #2. I feel exactly like how I felt back then when I was in Pri School: that 'being-irritated' feeling being very very uncontrollable. I'm so sorry, if I lost my temper for nothing. I really really hope I can control it, but it's so hard. Sometimes, I feel like I'm some unreasonable Auntie going through menopause. Urghhhhhh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home