ARIEL

Friday, April 09, 2010

Time To Blog.



Okay, TGIF, it's friday again. Which means, tomorrow's speech day and the choir's going to perform once again, after not going on stage for such a long time. More looking forward to Crescendo though. But, you know, we have to spend 12 hours at Raffles Hotel, singing. Urgh, hope my voice doesn't go hoarse. (:



Yes, dear friends, sorry for neglecting all of you. Y' know, sometimes, I have to know what the problem is. (Type S, you see, "don't know what's going on) Trying very hard to tune back. At times, I just feel a little uncomfortable inside, cus of the sudden change. But, I don't mind, just don't want to lose all of you.



Hmm, I guess the problem really lies with me. The fact is, it DOES lies with me. Anyway, I feel so much happier these 2 days, although I know that there's still some sense of awkwardness. Well, you-know-who. Ya, I understand I understand. It's really a sudden change, even for me, I still feel a bit weird like that. Cus I'm being the 'long-lost' Ariel. Yes, so, I understand that it takes time, for things to be back to normal. But even if it couldn't, I don't blame anyone, it's my wrong, I can't do anything. Shall just be optimistic and move on, telling myself, "hey, you did something terrible, you've lost some people who were so close to you, don't do it again." Erm, somehow, I've got this feeling that it's not going to be the same anymore. Never felt so distant before.



First time, I see my boyfriend fence. Haha. But but, feel so proud and contented to tell myself that, "Hey, that's my boyfriend." (:



Well, I guess everyone's feeling super motivated to study hard now, right? Haha. See, super achievers really works. Mm hmm, so, everyone, study hard, it's just another 6 more months. Then, we all can really relax ourselves and not worry about the results for 2 months. I wouldn't want to worry about my results, knowing that I didn't do well and just waiting to see how badly I did. Haha.



OHHHHHH, it's raining, really heavily. Dampens the mood, like seriously.



Uh-huh, grandma's done with my 1 to 1 half hour dinner. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home