ARIEL

Monday, March 29, 2010


Ariel's like, HAPPY. (:



You know you know, makes me feel so happy that boyfriend's so high today, despite Ariel being really sickly. Haha. Cus you feeling positive everyday, is really important to me, somehow. But, so sorry, Ariel seriously has no strength to give much reaction. Ahhh, sorry sorry. Point here is, don't want boyfriend to be unhappy over anything.


Okay, so, half the class is down with flu today. Well, I guess, I'm so the unlucky one to get the worse flu among all. Look into the dustbin in my classroom, almost half the tissues used in there is from me. Haha. My desk was so filled up with tissues such that I don't have any space to place my books. Clearing it after every period though. AWW, what a tiring day. Was just lying on my desk dead and just looking up on the board every 10 mins to make sure that I understand everything. But, hope it's going to be gone by tomorrow cus I so don't like the feeling of being sick. Urgh. Can't do much things.


Gosh, I'm getting drowsy. Mummy and Grandma forced me to swallow that 2 pills of panadol. Fyi, I don't like medicines. (:



Oh, yes, I'm supposed to be happy today. Yes, I am luh. So glad so glad so glad :D


And And, it's been an amazing and unbelievable 2 months! ( Super delayed, sorryyyyyy.....)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home