ARIEL

Friday, October 16, 2009


Yeah, I guess it's time to blog, after all those super screwed up papers. Seriously gave up on this EOY after 'A' Maths and Chemistry paper on Wed. It's like really out of my knowledge. Not knowing how to solve the sums and do up equations.



So?



I didn't study for Chemistry and Physics Paper 1 today. A bit luh. 15 mins? Was quite determined to use my Paper 1 results to pull up the terrible science marks but you know, the TV is a bad guy. It took away the attention that supposedly belong to my Chemistry and Physics book. Haha..



Kay, you're really really starting to disappear from my life and most impotantly, my mind, everything. That's good (: At least I don't carry the burden of worrying whether you still care or bother or not. So yeah, no more HIM anymore. I don't even know whether we're still together. Attached or not?



Officially decided that school days are definitely better than those no-school-and-stay-at-home days. These days really suck, hardcore. Only for weekdays, I guess. At the very least, when there's school, there're friends to talk to, to crap to, to scream at, to shout at, to laugh at. But when there isn't school, it's just a stay-at-home-and-rot-and-no-one-cares day. Aww, seriously, don't like them. I was rotting at home yesterday. Don't like that feeling :/



Out with clique today after all the not so good papers today. Sorry sorry, I was late. D: Did shopping!! Whoo-hoo, feels good shopping and buying lots of stuff. (: BUT BUT, I LIKE THAT BAG!! IT'S $89.90 D: SAD SAD..



Weekends ahead and parents are going to Malaysia. LOL, left with grandma and the 3 of us.



CRAP, it's not marking day. Yeah, it's 'MARKING DAY' for us when everyone else in Singapore is having a holiday cus it's Deepavali on Sat. What scammer -.-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home