ARIEL

Wednesday, November 11, 2009






YEAP YEAP, I have GREEN nails, like Rihanna!!! Haha.. I'm basically changing my nails' colour every single day. But, it was blank yesterday. Cus I got tired of the previous one, which I added some bling bling onto my PINK one. Lol, I feel like I have nothing better to do. Yeah, so I cleaned it off.



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CLIVE!!



Kay, I said that to him like umpteem times yesterday already. Went to his house yesterday & it's like some gambling den. Mahjong, dai di, poker -.-" But than, it was fun luh.



With my kungfu panda movie of course. Haha..



1/5's chalet's later!! Yay, I'm like soooooooooo looking forward to it. This week's a super packed-with-programmes week. Goodness, I'm so busy, with fun awaiting me :D



LOL, I'll be home late =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home