ARIEL

Sunday, January 18, 2009

sorry for not blogging eh. =p

was very busy these few days trying to keep up with my studies cos of the sichuan delegates. So, i was like studying the whole afternoon ystd. WOW, this aint seem to be me (:

hmm, told dad that i can go to japan,sichuan and australia this yr.
he was like,WAH,WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT TO GO?
i was like ALL.
HAHAHA !!!!
guess what? He said okay !!
super excited for my trips luh.
but first,i shall improve on all my languages first.
cos,although i THOUGHT my chinese results are QUITE good,bt when the sichuan delegates came,i got SOME problem communicating and understanding what they're actually trying to say.
hahaha......
so,yes,i shall do that :D

I BOUGHT A NEW BAG !!!!!
ha,dawn,i wont be pestering you anymore !!!!!!

shit,why must there always be a change in timetable?
so troublesome luh.
nvm,at least there aint any maths tmr !!!
im dying of maths anw.
BUT, there's physics tmr.
urgh,why must there be physics tmr when i forgot to bring my physics homework home !!!!!!!!
sihui !!!!!!! can you pleaseeeeeeee call me !!!!!!!

i'm going to school early tmr (:
cos i'm off to see who're the new batch of redshirts.
hope mr david dint choose some useless people -.-"

kay,BYE !!
im going for training !! :D
see you guys tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home