ARIEL

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

hello people !!
it's the third day since school reopened and im blogging once again (:

ystd.
ystd was kinda boring luh.
wanted to blog but ya,lazy to type words since i've just finished doing my stars powerpoint slides.
you see,thats why i say stars is a waste of time -.-"
wdv luh.
first 2 periods are dnt.
we had theory for the whole 2 hrs but it was fun.
cos it aint really theory luh.
mr ng was telling us about his 3 interesting adventures to MOUNT OPHIR in malaysia.
very interesting kay.
and ashley was telling me that he plans to go there when he's 20 but he's kinda scared.cos mr ng got lost for 8 hours in there.
i was lyk 'HAHA'
LOL,so sacarstic ryte.i know that.
than after recess,it's chinese !!!!!!
free period.
surprisingly,there isnt any ws for us to do.
and mr bakar(?) took us.
super slack luh.
so weilin and zihui were lyk forcing me to tell them sth.
and i was lyk I DONT KNOW!I DONT KNOW!I DONT KNOW!
haha..
so they gave up halfway.
cos zihui kinda saved me from weilin.
thanks zihui !!!!!!!
than it's eng.
miss tan is crapping once again.
and i was starring into blank space.
oh ya,during dnt.
heiwo told me that her parents asked her to go to army.
cos they said she couldn't make it in academics.
and so they said go army can also make money.
i was lyk 'oh okay,than i go with you if you go.'
haha !!!!!!!
i dont know if i would really go luh.
LOL.
last period's bio.
not that bad.
but still boring luh.

after school ;
choir.
many things happened.
i dont wanna say luh.
*fullstop*

today.
today's school was so much worse than ystd's okay.
so boring luh.

1st period's physics.
got back my physics test.
i got 11/15
all careless mistakes luh.
urgh,so irritated.
than it's stars.
kay,stars is lyk the best lesson of the day cn.
LOL

recess

chinese.
we got some ws to do.
but still quite fun luh.
we and wuan ling were crapping XD

eng.
i was starring into blank space once again.
the worst lesn of the day -.-"
obvious ryte.
she was talking crap.

maths.
i still dont understand what mr cheang's talking about.
nvm,i shall just study myself.
lyk LOL.

chemistry.
so happy luh.
ms kang dint arrow me today.
haha !!!!!!!!!!
thats the most happy period today okay.
u know why,COS I TOPED THE LEVEL IN CHEMISTRY !!!!!!!!! YAY !!!!!!!! I GOT 87.
CLAPS !!!!!!!!!!!

my god.cant believe it.
it's lyk the firstever time in my life.

last ;
my mock streaming results.
it MOCK only okay.
i got into express 1 ; combined science.
which is,3/2
please luh,i went to count and 84 ppl got into 3/2
LOL.
lyk wth ????????
nvm,just study hard for EOYs ppl.
i cant believe that 90% of the sec 2s got into combined science and only 10% got into pure science.
that can NEVER happen.
so yea,study hard ppl..

BYE (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home