ARIEL

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

i just realised my previous post look seriously weird.
LOL.
wdv,as long as it's visible for ppl to see ryte.
and there isnt many ppl who can view my blog (:

im SERIOUSLY BORED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant go to sentosa with 2/1 cos i hv to finish my hw.
urgh,so irritating ...

cant understand why some guys are so seriously despo.
hate them man.
stupid hongsters.

im so RANDOM.

chatted with many ppl on msn ystd.
dawn,yvonne,florance,jun hao,jerome.
was talking to dawn about choir ystd.
yvonne about redshirts
florance says she misses me,oh,so touched.
jun hao,kay,no comments.
jerome about lots of crap. -.-"

URGH,im bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

maybe i should start doing my hw ??
but im lazy to do so.
LOL,
i might start with geography later.
cos it's computer work.

I WANNA STEP OUT OF THE HOUSE.
so now i know how school entertains me.
so not used to staying at home the whole day.
it bores me.
nvm,i shall find a way to go out later.
I WILL GO OUT.
ARGH,IM ROTTING AT HOME.

boyf's angry i guess,sorry ...

wdv,i dont know what to post alrdy.
BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home