ARIEL

Friday, September 05, 2008

hello (:

IM BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i havent started doing my homework yet.
argh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe yes,i did the olympic package thingy :D
all answers could be found in the powerpoint slides.
im trying to get a life at home.
to prevent myself from rotting,decomposing,dying etc etc.

went for choir tdy morning.
not that bad afterall :D
but im cold.
cos it's in the music room.
btw,CREDITS TO DAWN !!!!!!!!!!!!
she woke me up by calling me at 8.30 (:
though it's late luh,but better than calling me at 11 ryte.
whr choir starts at 8.30 and ends at 11.30
i was sleeping in the bus when i was on my way there.
-.-"

oh ya,sorry boyf,couldn't go out today cos i got to finish my work.(:

er,i've got tons of homework left :
-maths (but i couldn't find it in MLG.)
-geography (gonna do it after this)
-chemistry (urgh,i hate e-learning)
-physics (i hate physics -.-")
-chinese (someone help me do can ?? =p)

i dont wanna do chinese !!!!!!!!!!
im growing to hate chinese cos of yao lao shi can.
my results dropped lyk..er...someone jumping down from a building ??
sorry,i cant find another thing to describe it.
she made us do this book about this japanese animation.
i dont really understand luh.
LOL,wdv,im just going to do it for the sake of doing it.

EOY schedule's up on MLG.
22nd september.
die.
it's gonna start again on 3 oct,i guess.
nvm,shall look forward to marking day.which huiying says she alrdy booked me.
haha ..
as well as december holidays.
it's more of october,november and december holiday.
holidays starts at 23rd october,if u guys dont know.

cousins are at my house now,kinda noisy.
nvm,gives me mood to do my work.
LOL.
i know im weird :/

er,got to do my work.
bye (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home