ARIEL

Saturday, June 26, 2010


Back from IP MAN. It wasn't really as impressive as I thought though. The guy could have done better and the story was.........short. Haha.



I've finally finished the 8 last minute SS essays. Gawd, really felt like dying when I printed it out on Thursday. But yeah, I still completed it. Yes yes! :D



School yesterday sucked. Not because of the lesson, but because of the weather. I was wet the moment I stepped out of my gate. :/ Great. My shoe was uber drenched and my skirt became dark blue. My shoe ain't dry till now yet though. Okay, and I walked for less than 200m and I was all wet. Thanks rain. Urgh, yesterday was just super screwed up. I waited for 45 mins for the bus and the bus became flooded soon after cus one of the bus stops was half full of water. Daddy can't fetch me to school too cus it's time for car servicing.



BUT,



weather like that is seldom seen here in Singapore. Quite cool actually, seeing places get flooded and everything. Okay, just don't happen all the time. Haha.



Sad thing, I remember myself feeling so relieved when I realised that everyone else who went for SLTC had sandfly bites while I don't. You know what, the sandfly bite bumps are appearing. AHHHHHHH!! UGLY RED SPOTS WHICH TAKE MONTHS TO RECOVER. And and, it's like uber itchy to the core. Gosh, despite me sleeping with 3 mosquito coils, it didn't help in the end. -.-" Okay luh, maybe it did, cus I didn't have as much as the others are having right now. HEH! (:



Last thing, school's reopening in 2 days time and I haven't got my school shoes yet! Told mummy that I'm going to bandage myself and wear slippers to school if I still don't get 1. Hahahaha. Yeah, I'm smart. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home