ARIEL

Friday, November 21, 2008

hello,IM BACK FROM THE WEIRDEST CAMP OF MY LIFE !

camp was super slack and yet im still freaking tired.
urgh.
know what,me and esther bathed in the boy's toilet ystd.
eh hello,nobody inside okay.
ya wdv,it's still kinda sick.
and yes,ystd's some kind of sick day where we kept talking about sick stuff.
lol.
me and sihui were entertaining the other ppl with skits on the podium and everyone seems to be enjoying it (:
thn mrs cheee suggested tht we go to airport to play hide and seek.

eh,weird can.

kay,so me and sihui were hiding in this small corner beside the toilet whr ppl would hardly notice it.
yea,we were not found. :D
there's this bangla who found this corner and saw me and sihui.
i bet he thought me and sihui are les.
cos he's lyk sorry sorry.
wdv,we're not hor.

*yawns*
super tired,
bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home