ARIEL

Sunday, October 26, 2008

hello (:

erm,it all ended.sorry.



next,IM A BLONDIE.

my hair's totally lyk brown and golden.

haha,cool luh.

i wonder how am i going to go back to school during the holidays in this hair and most importantly,my primary school camp.

LOL.

shall decide when the time comes.= =p



IM FINALLY GOING FOR TRAINING LATER :D

after 1 month of 'no training',i seriously miss trg lyk hell.

erm,dad asked me not to go actually.

but thn i insisted. (:

heh heh =p

please lorh,sunday's so boring without it luh.



school holiday's started.

kinda boring can.

at least theres school during the holidays which prevent me from rotting at home.


ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,primary school camp.

excited?i dont know.maybe?



results.

bad bad results.

3As,4Bs,3Cs.

wth.

the Cs sucks.

i reckon i'll be in a combined science class :(

goodbye to my pure science class.

tsk.

nvm,i dont wanna take A maths anw.

it'll kill me.


kay.
bye


16 more days ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home