ARIEL

Saturday, November 01, 2008

BLOGGING (:


im full of presents this week.

haha,

uncle john bought me a mp3 that i ONCE wanted.

i alrdy gave up on it you know,bt thn,he gave it to me tht day -.-"

maybe i should give up on everything i want thn someone would give me a surprise by giving it to me one day :/

next,

MUM BOUGHT ME A PSP TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

oh freak,i dint expect tht.

i suppose shes in a super goody mood tdy.

cos i saw a psp in some shop and i RANDOMLY [it's RANDOMLY,i dint mean it] said tht i want it.

and you know what,she happily said okay.

OMFG !

ESTHER AND ZI HUI,YOU MUST BE SO JEALOUS RIGHT !! I KNOW THT !!

ha,no luh. joking =p




im full of crap today.

i was crapping mum all the way tdy when we were at ikea tdy.

and she couldn't stand me =p




SHIT,

junyuan pri's pre camp clashes with my physio therapy.

urgh,the worse thing is tht when i called to change it,all is booked till december.

how unlucky,i know tht.




esther owes me a blogskin.

hahahahahaha...

i waiting,esther.




my house's super noisy.

everyone's at my house.

bt you know what,i lyk it (:

i dont know,i lyk the feeling where many ppl's around me.




dad was telling me about his secondary school days last night.

whr he was the head prefect.

as in,in the past,the naughthiest person in the school is the head prefect.

so yeah,basically,he was the naughthiest person in the school.

he abbused his power and everything.

got caning. [hahahahahahaha]

even fought in a hawker centre with some paikia.

he won man !!

so proud of you.

haha !!

in a negative way.

and public caning cant be less.

bt it wasn't because of the fighting.

it was because of something else which i dont know what.

LOL.

omg,imagine a head prefect having public caning in front of you.

super paiseh luh.

ha.





10 more days ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home