ARIEL

Saturday, September 20, 2008

HEY ALL :D
im back to my mood ..

yeahh,i've forgiven boyf.
see,such good ppl lyk me in the world is in the 'limited edition' category already.
haha.
KIDDING
but,im still not forgiving that bitch.
good luck to you anw,i dont know what im gonna do (:

i've just finished reviving the one five blog.
not really revive luh,actually.
cos i've already blogged at the one five blog lyk 2 week ago.
LOL

let's talk about school ystd ;

1st period ;
geography.
and mr melvin tan is not in school !!!!!!
YES !!
so me,zihui,wuan ling and kaster were lyk chatting throughout the whole lesson.
and we dint do our work.
heh heh =p

2nd period ;
chemistry.
bad news , ms kang's in school -.-"
we did filing for the first half an hour.
than,going through of the test paper for the rest of the lesson.
i dint bring my test paper though.
but i wasnt caught for it.
zihui was.
and she wanted to share with me when she was caught.
than i was lyk ,'I DONT HAVE ALSO !!'
haha.
zihui,you must learn acting skills from me.
LOL =p
ms kang was in a good mood though.
and marco told me that theres only 2 reasons to it.
either the netball team won something,or......... something luh. :X

recess.

3rd period ;
english.
i was lyk bored to death luh !!!!!!!!!
luckily zihui was there to entertain me.
I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

last period ;
was supposed to be assembly.
but assembly was cancelled.
so we had homeroom :/
but thn ms ng says that we cannot talk to other ppl.
we have to either study at our own seat or sleep.
of course i sleep luh.
so stupid meh =p
kay,so i had a good sleep for around 45 mins (:

today ;
went shopping with mum at tm.
bought stuffs.
damn happy luhh.
mum was telling me about her 3 weeks experience at OBS.
i also want to go luh !!
it's lyk tough but also fun.
theres 3 days 2 nights of solo night.
cool ryte.
but can be scary too though :/
theres rock climbing.
theres canooing around singapore for 3 days thingy.
theres diving into the sea and many other stuff like that.
COOL LUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to go.
for sure.
oh yes,mum told me that because i told her that i promised hei wo to go for NS with her if she goes.
she said,'are you sure?',in doubt.
i was lyk,'hello,im sure i can survive it'
she was lyk LOL.
wdv,i gonna prove to her someday :D

ps,takecare and dont get sick again kay. (:

lastly,
happy birthday dad (:
love you,my coolest dad in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home