ARIEL

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

trisha ;; me  BestOfFriends



yeahh,thats my super bestfriend (:
taken when we organised brownies and scouts camp this year.
tiring process.
but fun :D

kay.im back blogging after choir.
dad asked me about the bus fare nowadays.
i was lyk 45 cents.
so he said,"so $9 for 10 days huh ? "
i was lyk YEAH.
the most irritating thing is that,he told me that if he were me,he would to school and from school everyday -.-"
urgh !!
thought he was increasing my allowance.
but NO.
nvm..

know what ??
i running for my house for aces day.
haha !!

choir was super super slacky tdy.
miss chan was helping everyone with their support and gags.
and me,dawn,huiying,brenda and esther happen to be the first few :D
so we just talked and talked and talked about many many things for 1hr plus.
the funny thing is that we were talking about things that we were never expecting oursleves to be talking about.
haha ..
lots of emotional changes.
from very funny to freaking pissed.
kay,the FREAKING PISSED is only for me and huiying.
ARGH !!!
nvm.forget about that.i dont wanna make anyone hate me which dosent do me any good.
well,i shall say it in future :/
LOL.

DNT tdy was the bestest of the bestest lesn today :D
had 1hr of theory than 1hr of practical.
weilin had this artifact that she painted which mr ng described as BLOODY.
haha !!
cos it's lyk RED and it's super wet.
LOL.

mr ho scolded zhong ming tdy and the class was lyk unhappy ????
i dont really know what happened but i heard that he even scolded zhong ming's parents
??
unsolved mystery.
learnt it from 10 THING I HATE ABOUT HIM.

something really interesting happened last week.
zhong ming was late for school and was sent home.
guess what ?
he actually slept at the playground opp. school.
and theres this public who called the school and said that one of the coral students is sleeping at the playground.
and ms ng says that this is the biggest joke of the day.
LOL.
the thing is that he went home after that and watched movie.
MY GOD.
i can never react this way.

OMG
im having the 10km race this sunday.
must support me yeah !!!
super nervous :S
but dad and mum is running the half marathon.
so,all the best.
LOL.

tmr's a long day.
URGH !!
hate that day.
er,day 3 and day 4,to be specific.
nvm.everyone's undergoing that.
haha .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home