ARIEL

Monday, February 11, 2008

miie again!!

10km run was terrible last wk.took 1 hr 15 mins
urgh~
cousin came 2 my hse dhen stayed overnite
actualli its almost none of my business luhh.shes here to play wif my sis
dhen ystd.went to gym dhen to mummy hse.played black jack again.black jack 5 times in a row.whoos!!
haas;DD
dhen lidat lorh.
2dae.so dun feel lyk goin to school again.
cos so many days of hols
lol
1st lesn was english
my eyes were alrdy closin
dhen recess
aft tt was chem
scary lorh.
i suddenly feel tt i din do lots of hw bcos of weilin.
i din do chem project.so later mus chiong lorh.wad to do.
gt 12/20 fer maths test
gt 13/20 fer chem
gosh luhh.ppl sitin ard miie gt full marks dhen im lyk dher onli wan hu did nt.sad
nvm
dno why all dher tcrs hu teach my class gt bloody high expections of my class lorh.
stress wan okay.
haas;DD
tts all
bye(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home