ARIEL

Saturday, February 09, 2008

148th post...

cny was great.bt tirin.tis year's cny was lyk a lil' borin fer mie luhhs.
anw,first day was fun fun.will post pics some time ltr.went to grandma hse 1st.took lots of pics.family portrait.formal plus informal.damn funny.will show ya.every1 made funny faces.includin grandma n grandpa.
dhen went to yi po hse.lots of peeps.bt many i din noe(=p)bt dhen daniel kp cryin.miriam was damn cute!!
aft tt went to my uncle's hse.family portrait again.1st one was whole family(formal).

2nd one was whole family(informal).

3rd one was ah ma nn grandchildren(formal).

4th one was ah ma nn grandchildren(informal).[in tis pic ryte,justin kor kor stood behind ah ma dhen made a pose lyk stranglin ah ma.ah ma was real funny).

5th one was ah ma nn her four children.(formal)

6th one was ah ma nn her four children.(informal_1)

7th one was ah ma nn her four children.(informal_2)

veri united nn cute family huhhs.yea.my family is lyk veri playful luhh.though some of them r lyk 40 plus nn 30 plus.haas;DD.
dhen lou hei.FUN.bt dhen my hand was damn sticky nn oily aft tt.
dhere was a part whr every1 shouted "HUAT AH" veri loudly.haha
had dinner.PIZZAHUT.WHOOS!!
aft tt was lyk blackjack time.i no win no lose luhh.haha
bt many ppl was playin okay.
me,my bro,my sis,min,justin kor kor,jonathan kor kor,joel,daddy,mummy,gugumama nn auntie irene.haas;DD
auntie irene lost 40 plus dollars.bad bad huhhs.
played till lyk midnight.lol

dhen 2nd day.went to my ah ma's bro hse.sia luhh.hs big big dog made miie freak out lyk hell.dhen he dosen even care luhh.tts y i dun lyk hm.totally hate hm cn.
aft tt went to my mummy hse(my godmother).watch tv.eat tis eat tt lorh.dhen went to some other relative hse.lidat lorh.2nd day was borin huhh.

2dae.haven started on my hw yt.bt dhere is damn alot.okay.i dno wad language is tt.haha.
din noe wtfh made us lyk so no mood 2dae lorh.me oso.totally dun wanna smile at all.yea.ltr gt run,gym.auntie comin my hse ltr.dhen tmr trg's cancelled.dno whr coach go.dhen goin to my mummy hse again.to c da sao.haas;DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home