ARIEL

Friday, January 25, 2008

HELLLOOOOO!!!

whoos!its fri.& finally its friday.
2dae gt history fer dher 1st period.so yea.go to c helen tan.
=.=
ruined my dae.dher whole class was sleepin in their brains.includin mi.so when she gave us tis worksheet,no1 knew hw 2 do.lol.
second period was MT.gt TING XIE.din noe 2 ques.=p.bt okay luhh.better dhen tt ID ROAD cn le.
haas;DD
recess.
upper sec PE
saw rong fu doin high jump
all of us laugh lyk hell luhh.
cos he landed lyk PIAK
haha.
ART.
my art veri bad.so dun tok bout it.
last period was assembly.wth.tt ah sam toked bout emergency evacuation.
long torturous time.urgh~
ouh ya.i stepped on a big big bug fer dher 1st time in my life.i din noe bout it at first.till i crossed my legs in class dhen saw sth below my shoe.took a closer look dhen found out tt it is a bug.showed wuan ling,dewey(ID ROAD) nn zihui.wuan ling shouted lyk hell.
haas;DD
ystd uh-hum asked fer patch.
u guys shld noe hus tt luhh.dun ask mi bout tt.
i din agree.DUR~
ystd i was DAMN lucky okay.
i gt maths lesn ystd nn i din bring maths textbook.dhen my cheang din use it.or shld i sae he din check
dhen i gt bio which i din bring science textbook nn bio file.i did bring bio file luhh.bt i left it in class.mrs diana sae b4 tt left in class means din bring.so 4gt.dher lucky ting is,she din use it AT ALL.dher most suay dae in my life.
wed we were all damn bored durin helen tan's lesn.so dewey started to guess my sis,my bro,my dad nn my mum's name.i told hm tt my mum's name start wif A dhen he guessed ANO
=.= diao
dhen he wanted to guess wuan ling's dad name.wuan ling sae start wif B.so he guessed BEAR.
=.=
the lamest person i ever met.NO.shld b gavin chan
yea.
tts fer all luhh.
bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home