ARIEL

Friday, January 04, 2008

hellos(:
first of all.wish all my frens,my family,my ganns HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
jia you in 2008 huuhs.a new beginning.
so erm.jus gv dher best in everything u do.(:
tis wk was lyk quite a long wk cos yea,quite lots of tings.
tuesday went out if mummy,daddy,justin gor gor,my auntie,min
dhen wed.
first day of skul.quite borin luhh.attire check,talks,tis nn tt
wth luhh
first day dhen kenna my nails.
ms ng gt mi to cut it.
zihui oh zihui
3 days in a row.
n din gt to attend class at all
lol =.=
thur.
started on sum subj lyk chem
today.
same lorh.
lots of hw
jus an update of my tcrs
FTs:ms ng chin yee nn mr benny ng
chinese:yao lao shi(ms jow)
chemistry:ms kang
physics:ms ng chin yee
biology:mrs diana lim
literature:mdm suhana
ENGLISH:MS HELEN TAN
HISTORY:MS HELEN TAN
(diao=.=)
maths:mr geoffrey cheang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home