ARIEL

Monday, January 28, 2008

hey peeps!!!
will nt be postin much cos yea,injured my right hand

okay.nt gonna tell ya hw i injured my hand cos its kinda complicated.so the injury turns out to be quite complicated oso luhhs.lol
went fer 10 km warm up as usual.dhen went fer tennis trg last sunday.whos!!form damn gd arh.bt dhen injured myself dhere.
dhen 2dae.woke up at 5.45.dhen went to skul fer dher red shirt tingy.got 2 train stamina nn fitness.pls arh.wad u guys tink of my fitness???lol.gettin bhb.so i better shut up.haas.yeahh.got to go 2 skul early every monday.dhen hiuying did tis veri weird action.ya.
1st period is helen tan's lesn.spoil my dae again.recess dhen chem.quite okay luhh dher lsens 2dae.except fer dher 1st wan.haha.
aft skul went to see doc.fer my hand.again.hv 2 go fer physo therapy at hospital.hope tis wouldn't affect my cny.i dun wan my hand to b 'unhealable'
lol.
tts all luhhs.
bye


-champion is pain
pressure is privilege

[always remember tis,will do u gd,trust me]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home