ARIEL

Sunday, January 04, 2009

hello,

damn,friendster's like having some freaking virus and almost everyone blames me for sending them some stupid stuff.
for goodness sake,it's not me -.-"
one more complain and im going to delete my friendster account.
i seldom use com nowadays though.

school finally reopened which was not what i really wanted =p
aint as bad as i thought,cos 3/9 rocks.
haha. but,it's kinda noisy.
mr tan was like introducing himself thn i sabo-ed sihui to introduce herself.
heh.
bt thn she sabo-ed me after tht. so,i had to introduce myself.
LOL,i dont know what to say. i said crap.
thn it's recess.
went to the hall after tht.
mdm ng was lyk talking and talking when i was half asleep.
seriously damn boring.
thn it's house meeting.
HAHA !! im the vice captain.

after school,
met the 10 actors plus joshua and kenneth lei for filming.
everything ended at around 7 thn i reached home ard 8.30
damn.

went for trg just now.
and winston was crapping -.-"

hahaha,going for sec 1 orientation camp tmr.
and im going to miss lessons for 2 days.
lol.
dont miss me !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home