ARIEL

Monday, August 04, 2008

wth.
i left my phone on my dad's car and he dint wanna give it back to me.
argh !!!!
im craving for my phone.
and he's not back home yet !!!!
to those who msg or called me,please understand.
i seriously dont know how i survived without my phone tdy...

last sat's ndp.
cool man.
everything went on seriously well.
and super fun man !!!!
shall upload the photos another time since my phone aint here with me.
it's with my dad -.-"
dont worry,chill,he'll not look at my messages.
lol.
im lyk talking to myself.
kay.
i dont want ndp'08 to come.....
all the fun's gonna end.
nvm.there is an end to everything.

sunday.
im super duper tired
so i just dragged myself to training.
takes lots of will power huh.
haha ..
i got 3rd.
not bad ehs.
1st is minyi.
2nd is ching thong
3rd is me.
4th is hui ling
5th is douglas.
6th is yiming.
7th is chloe.
8th is bryan.
lols.
theres lyk 8 ppl in my team nw.
super crowded at the court.
well,actually theres ten.
plus kimberly,cos she went for her "O" levels.
and minyi's sis,i dont know where she went.
LOLS.
just super tired.

tdy.
tdy's kinda boring.
i was lyk half asleep in class.
1st period's maths.
i dint do mr cheang's hw.
i dint dare to look at him =p
recess.
than mt.
mt's lyk the best lesn tdy.
cos we were lyk playing games.
than lit.
lit's is lyk okay luhh.
cos im lyk writting all the time.
than geog.
gosh.
it's the worst lesn in the world man.
it's super super super super super super super super super super super boring !!!!
almost died from it.
or worse still,i dint have my phone with me !!!!!
kay.
than had level wide lit test.
guess i gonna fail it.
i seriously dont know what to write.
.
choir.
emo-ed for 1st half.
i cried if anyone noticed.
haha ..
hope no one notice luhh.
anw,thanks tingyin.love ya.
my,tingyin,amanda and joee had a new cheer.
not gonna tell you !!
nation's top secret.
haha !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home