ARIEL

Thursday, September 25, 2008

hello,im blogging once again.

urgh,i got a bad news.
thats is,i have to stay back in school some day next week cos i havent finish my dnt artifact -.-"
there was supposed to be lesn next week.
but it happened to clash with hari raya puasa.
why cant it be on my birthday huh !!!!!!!
urgh !!!!!!
i love that day okay.
it's lyk the most FUN day in school.
as in the lessons.

LOL,wdv.

school ;

1st period ;

it was supposed to be physics,but mr cheang aint gonna be in school in the afternoon.
so he swopped classes with ms ng.
dosent make any difference anw.
LOL.
i guess i dint do quite well in my test D:

2nd period ;

english.
ms tan is angry.as she was in every single lesson
LOL,we dont care anw.
i got 63.3 for my english for CA
and ms tan says that i should aim for A2.
-.-"
it's lyk hello,i want to get A2 also ryte.but the thing is,whether my english is that good or not.
kay,chill ariel.

recess ;

3rd period ;

geography.
mr tan is lyk pissed off with my class.
cos we're lyk talking and talking and talking all the way.
so it's lyk super noisy in my class luh.
and i was super hyper.
me and reynard were lyk singing and singing and singing
and dewey was lyk laughing and laughing and laughing.
cos i sang all the lame songs.
lyk twinkle twinkle little star,mary had a little lamb,london bridge is falling down,school song,majulah singapura etc.

4th period ;

bio
finished transcription and currently in translation.
dont really understand.
nvm,i shall look up the internet myself (:

5th period ;

cme.
miss siti was on course.
AND THERE GOES MY LAST CME LESSON OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!!!!
urgh.
i was lyk sleeping all the way in class while the others were playing murderer.
super noisy.
so i listened to music. (:
clever uh.
LMAO

lunch ;

6th period ;

physics.
did the test.
quite easy luh.
went through the test and did some revision.
super slack i tell you.

homed with hei wo and florance.

i realised some ppl just read my blog and dint tag -.-"
dont read it if you dont want to tag.
wdv.

today lao niang very tired.
but i dont feel lyk sleeping.
cos i still wanna sleep tonight.
i dont want a un-sleepable night.
kay,that word is found in 'Ariel's dictionary'

lao niang's having moodswing today.
sorry if i offended you.
but the sorry dosent apply to bitches :D

hey,i dint see the bitch these few days.
oh ya,i asked her to get out of my sight when she sees me.
so,GOOD JOB !!
you managed to NOT let me see you (:

URGH,lao niang's very ANGRYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont know why,dont ask me.
just feel very angry for no reason.
so funny right.
H-A-H-A.

lame,kay,
BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home