ARIEL

Thursday, June 12, 2008

kay,
this blog's not dead.
haha ..

ermm .
many things happened in this holiday.
both happiness nn sadness.
well,let's be optimistic huh.
though things turned out sad , but , maybe it's supposed to be this way nn let it go.
no use hanging onto it right ??
so,
jus let go nn let it past.
many good things are ahead.
grab it !!

lol.
im just writting crap
i seriously dont know what to write.
i spent this june holiday studying every single subject.
-.-"
ermm.im just bored.
quarelled with my dad not long ago.
what's wrong with u ??
u're not fit to critisize me.
u got some fuckass slut outside.
who's just trying to get close to me.
trying to join my training every single sunday.
please.
that fuckass slut is just interfering my life and my training
just fuck off man.
u're not supposed to be in my life and my family.
even if u're in my family , i swear i wont give you a day of peace.
plus , i swear u'll kill yourself.
dont try to get my dad to help.
i think he'll help ??
fuck man.
i carry the heavier weight than you.
so , do u think he'll help you ??
no !!

kay.
ignore that.
tmr's two one outing.
looking forward to that.
well,dad gave me hundred dollars.
he's just guilty.
he dont know why im angry at him.
he dont even know that i know about that.
lol.
gtg.
bye ppl (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home