ARIEL

Monday, June 18, 2007

...

lets start frm dher morinin guys
i woke up,brushed my teeth,took my breakfast......
bleahh
im jus tokin crap la
haha
ok.
i woke up wif a blank mind 2dae
i duno wad dher hell im gonna do 2dae
my mum nn dad went for work
wanted to go to my dad's office at 1st
bt decided nt to in the end
cos i thought it would b borin
so im jus gonna 'fa mei' at hme
i hate 'hme days'
the worst is
my grandmother dun let mi out
=.=
dhen jackie asked mi out once again
of course my grandmother dun allow cn
so i said no to hm
although i felt lyk goin
dhen i w8 till 11 plus
i cnt stand dher feelin anymore nn so i begged my grandmother
dhen guess wad
she let miie out!!
whoos
bt too bad
missed dher chance of goin out wif jackie
sorri jackie!!
my sis tagged along
wl...=.=
so i could onli go tamp.
ant i duno whr i would go
mt marc
dhen we went safra
played bowling
my bro came
marc didn wana play
so onli mi nn my bro play lo
sori marc,if u felt bored.
im a realli borin person
dhen my dad came nn look for us
haha
hes realli suay
we made hm pay dher bill for our bowlin
lol
he tot us techniques for bowlin la
finally hit 100 liao
YAY!!!!!
cn win joel le
though he learn bowlin
bt i duno hw dher hell hes coach teach la
learn for so long dhen hit 100
at first i tot 100,wahh se,so gd ar
bt nw is lyk y he play so lan??
haixx...
yesterdae trainin,
i played lyk shit
everybody was playin lyk shit cn
i duno la
every1 was lyk so emo yesterdae=.=
includin mi la
i dare nt deny
so yesterdae i play is lyk
high ball,slow ball
ant i hit net
wl..
sumth spoiled my mood yesterdae la
i dun wana sae
kim,chloe nn min yi shld noe la
if dhey duno,dhen too bad
lol
tmr goin safra again
playin wif kim
lynn couldn go
haixx...
so left mi nn kim
met coach at safra 2dae
my dad told hm bout dher juice thingy
nn y i couldn take dher juice
he sae till lyk im so sick
bt realli la
im realli sick in a way tt internal organs
my heart is weak
my blood isn enough
my gastric gt prob.
nn lots more
arghhhhh!!!
i hpe i would gt rid of all these soon
):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home