ARIEL

Sunday, November 19, 2006

hey all!!!just satarted school holidays...so sad...
anyway,I could say that i have already completed my primary school studies,so reLIEVED!!!
hahas
nothing to do now..so just do blogging,having tennis later at 3...
wondering what my friends are doing now.Miss them sooooooooooooooo much
just helped out at school on Friday and had a great day.we sold almost everything(accesories).What will my PSLE results be?pondering over it these few days,but I am comfident that i will pass.
I have just visited some of my friends blog before bloggging,so nice,so beautiful
Iwent to Causeway Point with my god-mother yesterday and had a fun time there
oh ya!!forgot one thing,i have just changed my blogskin and hope u all like it
fell in love in taking neo prints
i have a whole stack of it now
but neverminf,like my new blogskin,childhood memories,can keep it till i grow up n look at it
will be so memorable lor
but pals,dun be worried that i might throw it away,
i am not so 'violent'
hahas,just joking
the time of getting PSLE results is getting nearer
extremely nervous,
the thing is
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
i wish i can go to the same school as my best friends
cross fingers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home